Frequently Asked Questions

How do I use The Dining Out Gift Card, Ultimate Eats Gift Card, and Teen’s Choice Gift Card?

These Gift cards give you the freedom to eat, shop or play at any of the merchants whose logos appear on the front of the card. Simply present your gift card for food, merchandise or services at time of payment. The amount of every purchase you make will automatically be deducted from the value on the gift card. You are free to use the same gift card across multiple brands.

Can I use these gift cards online?

No, we do not recommend these cards for online use.

Can I use the gift card funds to apply a tip to the bill?

No, a tip cannot be added to these gift cards.

Are there any restrictions on these gift cards?

The cards are redeemable only at the merchants whose logos appear on the front of the card. The cards cannot be used to purchase alcohol at The Cheesecake Factory locations. The cards are not redeemable for cash.

How can I check the balance on these gift cards?

Please check your balance here

Do these gift cards have any fees?

No, there are no fees.

Do the funds on these gift cards expire?

The funds on your gift card never expire.

Do the gift cards expire?

The card will no longer work when the remaining value is equal to $0 or the "valid thru" date printed on the back of the gift card has passed. If funds still remain on the card after that date, please call 855-606-3494 to have a replacement card issued and mailed to you at no cost. The balance on the replacement card will be equal to the balance on the discontinued card.

Can I reload these gift cards?

No, these gift cards cannot be reloaded.

How are merchandise returns processed?

Depending on the merchant, merchandise returns may be refunded directly back to your gift card, so be sure to keep it until you are sure you will not need it.

What if my purchase is more than the value available on these gift cards?

If your purchase is larger than your balance, ask the cashier to swipe the gift card for the exact amount available on the card. Then pay the remaining balance with another form of payment. These are called “split transactions.” Some merchants do not allow cardholders to conduct split transactions. Some merchants will only allow you to do a split transaction if you pay the remaining amount in cash.

What can I do if these gift cards are lost or stolen?

These cards generally cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen. Please treat them as you would cash. However, if you believe your Card has been lost or stolen or an unauthorized transaction has been made using the information from your Card without your permission, contact Customer Service immediately by calling 855-606-3494.

Who can I call if I have any questions?

For general questions about the cards, or to inquire about your balance, please call 855-606-3494.